The community Rentals Office is a rental resource for UCSC students, faculty and staff living off campus in the Santa Cruz community.
Online resources include:
- An extensive rental listings database
- The Renters’ Workshop training provides information on conducting an effective housing search and tenant rights and responsibilities.
- Resources related to moving in, living in, and moving out
- Rental laws, agreements, and forms
- Tenant-landlord advising referrals and resources
Take a look at the Timeline to plan your off-campus housing search!
Front Desk: (831) 459-4435
Location: 104 Hahn Student Services, North Entrance
8:00am-5:00pm (including lunch hour)