College Ten Academic Advising
Welcome to College Ten Advising!
The College Ten advising team is here to guide students from the time of their acceptance to UCSC through graduation. By developing effective, collaborative advising relationships, we help students identify and explore their academic interests and capabilities. We are available to answer questions about scheduling classes, degree requirements, qualifying for a major, educational support and opportunities, and we hope to empower our students to make the most of their time at UCSC.
The college system is designed to create smaller living and learning communities within the larger university campus. Students affiliate with a college through graduation and beyond. If you are a College Nine student now, we hope that you always will be.
Lead Academic Preceptor Denise Booth and Academic Adviser Janene Avedisian (and occasiionally our advisers from College Nine) are available to answer your questions about scheduling classes, degree requirements, qualifying for a major, educational support and opportunities, and almost anything else you can think of. And when we don't know the answer, we usually know who does. We invite you to come to see us whenever you need help, have a question or just need someone to talk with. We are here for you!
- Phone: (831) 459-5034
- Fax: (831) 459-3189
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (include your student ID)
- Address: College Nine Advising, UCSC, 1156 High St. Santa Cruz CA 95064
- Location: Social Sciences 1, Room 217
- The front desk is open Mon.-Fri. 8am-5pm (except holidays).
- Advising is available Mon.-Fri. 9:30-11:30 and 1:30-3:30 (*except Thursday mornings*). Summer quarter advising is limited.
- For more information about our advising hours for drop-ins and appointments, visit us here.